Monday, December 6, 2010

No arms, No legs, No worries!

After I watched the video on YouTube, I looked at myself; I’m awake and feel so ashamed. He was an extraordinary man with no arms and legs.

What makes him extraordinary?



Nick Vujicic, an incredible man of god and testimony of all the young people. From life without limbs with life without limits, he gave hope around the globe and me. Nick Vujicic has proved that’s nothing is impossible, everyone has their own value in life.

"Is a lie to think that you are not good enough."
"Is a lie to think that you are not worth anything."


I always have doubt to the things that I do; I always think that I’m not good enough, and I always think that I’m nothing.

Am I lying myself as well?

After a lot of frustration, I think is time for me to get start over. I need to adapt the new life and situation and try to stop struggled with depression and loneliness. I guess sometimes I have to let things go so there’s a room for better things to come into my life.

Like what Nick’s said, we go through to the storm of the life and we don’t know how long the storm gonna be. Although I’m not sure if I can make it or not but I want to smile much and face the storm bravely just like what Nick’s did! And I know is not going to move on until I accept what happened. But I have to. I don’t want to wish it, I WANT to do it! I don’t want to believe in doomed. I want to change it for my own good.

I want to believe that “I’m gorgeous just the way I am” as well.

Besides, I look up to Nick and respect him for telling everyone his life story, believe in god, never give up and give courage to all the people to face their life bravely. He is the coolest person ever. I adore you, Nick Vujicic, and may god bless you~



Here are the video, hope it will help to find your courage in your life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment